Santa Barbara City College (SBCC) Information
We are fortunate to have the NUMBER ONE community college in the nation right here in Santa Barbara. Many of our students take advantage of the opportunity to take City College courses while enrolled at San Marcos, as well as continuing their post-secondary education at SBCC.
For 2021 Seniors:
For All Students:
- SBCC Dual Enrollment – information on how to apply as a dual enrollment student and submit the dual enrollment approval form for both parents and counselor
- SBCC Pipeline -all students who take an SBCC course have a Pipeline account. Your Pipeline allows you to view your student ID number (K number), register and drop classes, pay your fees, access SBCC emails, etc.
- SBCC Disabled Student Programs and Services (DSPS) - if you are currently receiving accommodations in your high school classes due to an IEP or 504 Accommodation plan, you should contact DSPS to ensure that those accommodations will be in place for your SBCC classes. You can also work with our BRIDGES program at San Marcos to help facilitate this transition.
- Video: How to Access Your Pipeline Account for the First Time
- Video: How to Register for Classes Using Your Pipeline Account
SBCC also offers a College for Working Adults program for part-time college students or those returning to college after taking some time off. Students can earn up to three Associates Degrees. More information can be found here or you can contact Adrienne Arguijo-Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: You must be enrolled as a full-time student in order to receive the SBCC Promise.