Haven’t a clue about what colleges are out there? There are many different sites to help you select colleges that are a good match for you. Here are some to get you started:
- California Colleges - the official source for college and career planning in California
- College Navigator - information about colleges from the U.S. Department of Education
- Unigo.com – college reviews written by college students for students
- College Answer- planning for college from Sallie Mae
- My College Quick Start – My College QuickStart is an online college and career planning kit available free of charge to all students who take the PSAT/NMSQT. It is powered by their responses to the test and provides personalized information that helps students take their next steps toward college.
- Cappex -college matching, scholarship info and your chances for admission
- Chegg- college info, scholarship matching and internships!
- Princeton Review School Finder
- College Week Live – the world’s largest online college fair. See a live Q & A session with college admissions officer, talk to college students, watch a video—it’s all here!
- Big Future – not sure what you want in a college or how to pay for college? Want to make a step-by-step college plan? Check out College Board’s FREE college search and financial aid tool.
- National Association for College Admission Counseling- an organization of more than 13,000 professionals from around the world dedicated to serving students as they make choices about pursuing post-secondary education.
- Regional Admission Counselors of California - if you are looking for out-of-state educational opportunities, you will want to look at the RACC partners.
- Western Undergraduate Exchange - Students who are residents of WICHE states are eligible to request a reduced tuition rate of 150% of resident tuition at participating two- and four-year college programs outside of their home state.
We have the following tools available to help our Royals.