In order for an athletic to participate in any sport, s/he must complete the Athletic Packet.
Step 1 - Complete this form - 2022-2023 Athletic Packet
- Please be sure to have your health insurance information available to you.
- Once you complete the form, you should receive a notification from the Google Form and an additional email with an attachment.
- You should be able to print the last page of that form for your physical.
- Please print the signature page and and turn it in with the completed physical form.
- For athletes who wish to purchase additional insurance. - If you need additional Student Accident Insurance, you will need to complete an additional form (click here).
- Please send the complete form(s) with payment to: Ms. Adaline MacGregor c/o Athletics Office, San Marcos High School, 4750 Hollister Ave. Santa Barbara, CA 93110.
Step 2 - Complete the physical & pick up the Emergency Contact Form
- Please take the physical form to your doctor and have him or her complete it for you. A PARENT and PHYSICIAN signature MUST be on this form!
- Please submit the form to the school. You can mail it to: San Marcos Athletics Department, 4750 Hollister Ave. Santa Barbara, CA 93110 or you can drop it off at school. There should be a box at the front office.
- Once your form has been processed and you are "cleared," for practice, you will receive another email. If you do not receive a "clearance" email, you may be missing a current physical exam.
- Be sure to pick up the Orange Emergency Form when you turn in your physical.
Step 3 - Complete the Emergency Form and submit it to your coach.
If you have any questions, please contact your head coach. You can also contact Mr. Jahadhmy at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ms. Macgregor at email@example.com.