20-21 Athletic Packet
In order for an athletic to participate in any sport, s/he must complete the Athletic Packet.
- Please be sure to have your health insurance information available to you.
- Once you complete the form, you should receive a notification from the Google Form and an additional email with an attachment.
- You should be able to print the last page of that form for your physical.
- Please print the signature page and and turn it in with the completed physical form.
- For athletes who wish to purchase additional insurance - Here is the flyer that you will need to print. Please send all information and payment to Coach Fowle or mail the complete packet with payment to : Ms. Adaline MacGregor c/o Athletics Office, San Marcos High School, 4750 Hollister Ave.Santa Barbara, CA 93110.
Step 2 - Complete the physical & pick up the Emergency Contact Form
- Please take the physical form to your doctor and have him or her complete it for you. We must have the signature on the form.
- Please submit the form to the school. You can mail it to: San Marcos Athletics Department, 4750 Hollister Ave.Santa Barbara, CA 93110 or you can drop it off at school. There should be a box at the front office.
- Once your form has been processed and you are "cleared," for practice, you will receive another email.
- Be sure to pick up the Orange Emergency Form when you turn in your physical.
Step 3 - Complete the Emergency Form and submit it to your coach.
Now you are done with the Athletic Packet!
If you have any questions, please contact your head coach. You can also contact Mr. Jahadhmy at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ms. Macgregor at email@example.com.