Advisor: Susan Thompson firstname.lastname@example.org
2017-2018 Applications are currently closed.
All applicants will be notified of acceptance.
- 10th, 11th, or 12th grade
- Minimum grade point average of 3.0 for two terms, and maintain that average (or better) to remain a member of NHS
- Minimum of 6 hours of community service each year: 2 hours of pre-approved service on your own, and 4 hours of NHS designated service. These must be in addition to the hours you complete for SMHS graduation. You must have an NHS community service form (see form below)
Girls Inc. Tutoring Sign- Ups
- Below is the link for tutoring signups.
- When you sign up for a block of time you are responsible for all dates listed. At this time, all blocks are full. Unfortunately, the schedule for February and early March had duplicate sign-ups. If your name is in yellow on the form, then you are scheduled for tutoring during that block. If your name is not in yellow, you may lose your spot when you arrive at Girls, Inc. We are in the process of working with Girls, Inc., who can only take five tutors each day. If you are not asked to stay on your scheduled day, please contact Ms. Thompson immediately so we can find an alternative placement for you. In addition, future weeks can only have five tutors. Again, please come see Ms. Thompson in B-10 to discuss alternatives.
Link to Tutoring Schedule (View Only)
Link to Community Service Verification Form