Advisor: Susan Thompson firstname.lastname@example.org
2017-2018 Applications are currently closed.
Community Service Forms are Past Due!
Completed Community Service forms were due Friday, May 11. Bring completed forms to B-10. Tassels, cords, and seals will be given only to seniors in good standing who have completed required community service and maintained their grade point average. 10th and 11th grade members who are volunteering at Girls, Inc. through May may turn in forms by June 1.
- 10th, 11th, or 12th grade
- Minimum grade point average of 3.0 for two terms, and maintain that average (or better) to remain a member of NHS
- Minimum of 6 hours of community service each year: 2 hours of pre-approved service on your own, and 4 hours of NHS designated service. These must be in addition to the hours you complete for SMHS graduation. You must have an NHS community service form (see form below)
Girls Inc. Sign- Ups
- Below is the link for community service signups for Girls, Inc.
- When you sign up for a block of time you are responsible for all dates listed. At this time, all tutoring blocks are full. At the end of Term 3, new volunteer opportunites at Girl's, Inc. will be posted. NHS members will be able to help in weekly classes ranging from STEM to cooking. Sessions run from 4:00-5:15. If you are interested in a session, email Ms. Thompson or stop by B-10. You must commit to attending an orientation and 4 consecutive sessions. It is important that you consult your schedule before signing up. Girls, Inc. is counting on us!
Link to Community Service Schedule (View Only)
Link to Community Service Verification Form