Advisor: Ali Fisher firstname.lastname@example.org
2017-2018 Applications are currently closed.
All applicants will be notified of acceptance.
- 10th, 11th, or 12th grade
- Minimum grade point average of 3.0 for two terms, and maintain that average (or better) to remain a member of NHS
- Minimum of 4 hours of community service each year. 2 hours of pre-approved service on your own, 4 hours of NHS designated service. These must be in addition to the hours you complete for SMHS graduation. You must have an NHS community service form (see form below)
Girls Inc. Tutoring Sign- Ups
- Below is the link for tutoring signups.
- When you sign up for a block of time you are responsible for all dates listed. If there are any conflicts with the dates please talk to Ms. Fisher before signing up.
Link to Tutoring Sign Up
Link to Community Service Verification Form